Sunday, November 20, 2005

Not another one.

So I just got back from an ambulance call and again I had to deal with a motor vehicle accident that involved a fatality. Now I'm not sure of the cause of this one, but I'd be willing to bet that it was avoidable. I guess this is a rant of how stupid people are again, this seems to be a common theme of this blog. Come one people be smarter on the highway, there is no need for any of these accidents if we could all just follow some same lessons.
1) SLOW DOWN!!!! there is no need to go anywhere fast, in fact the faster you go (espically in trucks) the more fuel you use and with the way gas prices are better fuel economy is a perk. Plus 10km faster in speed mean that you are like 20% more likely to be killed of you do get into an accident and you are less likely to be able to stop in time if something happens to occur.
2) DON'T TAILGATE!!! all this does is make people mad and is the major cause of rear end collisions, and the judge will not take "he was going to slow and I was trying to make him go faster" as a reason for why your car in now lodged in the back of the guy you where tailgating.
3) PUT DOWN THE FUCKING CELL PHONE!!!! I think this one explains itself. If you don't understand, you probably shouldn't be driving because you don't have the IQ.
4) Just think, it you wouldn't want someone to do that to you while you where driving (ie. cutting off, etc.) why the hell are you doing it to other people.
I really shouldn't have to harp on this but there are far to many stupid people out there, and If you want to continue being stupid one day there is a good chance someone like me will stand above your lifeless body shaking my head at your stupidity as I place you in a body bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counters