Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Trying Hard

So here am I again looking at my blog, feeling dumb for not updating more often. I'm not really sure why I can't just come here at least once a week and write something down. Maybe I just picked the wrong way to express my ideas. Not that all that crap matters I have made a goal to at the least up date my blog now once ever month. I shall try once every week, but I make no promises. No promises at all.

Soo, with all that stuff out of the way on to more other stuff.
So here I sit in a 911 dispatch center in some secret location in western central Alberta. So the location isn't really all the secret I'm sure most of the town knows where it is, but thats beside the point. So here I sit and ponder the stupidity of humanity. Now you may ask what brought this on. To answer that, I was listening to some old 911 calls and found one where a lady had called in to report a person driving around in a motorised scooter (one of those things that diabled people use to get around). Now why on earth would she call in to report this you wonder. Well because she didn't think that the person was disabled, and why would a nondisabled person be on one of these things. Now could someone please explain to me where the emergency is. Lady, put the the binoculars and mind your own business. How can you have nothing better to do than report people driving motorised scooters, and even if he wasn't disabled, who cares. Not I, not the police, in fact I think no one cares. If I had gotten a report of a stolen scooter I might have been interested but no, no I hadden't. So I guess my general message is "People, STOP BEING DUMB!!!"

That is all

3 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Erie said...

Oh Paul. Paulie-Paul. Some people are dumb to make others look better. Look on the bright side, Paul - you look MUCH better in comparison, and really, isn't that all that matters?

:)

Did I mention I miss you?

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Ahh sweety I miss you too, and even with smart people around I look better by comparison. Its just a curse I have.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Erie said...

Yes. That's it. You incredibly intellegent devil, you.

Can't forget handsome either ;)

Me, I'm surrounded by grumpy old women, and hookers. Goota love the Alex ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counters