Friday, January 27, 2006

Poking my Head up For Air

So it is not week two of 104 weeks of school, and no I'm not keeping count because lets face it I really can't count past 20 never really found the need. Anywho, I though it might be time to poke the old head up and see what was going on in the world that isn't textbooks and learning. What do I find? Nothing really, no real changes well at least nothing worth mentioning. What a great use of my time, I look to see what is going on and nothing is. Thanks world, thanks for all the excitement you bring you bastard. Umm, I think I hear my textbooks calling so I guess I should get back to them. I'm out!

Paul

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger AA said...

This may come as a suprise to you, but the world does not rotate around you - ha ha hard to beleive eh?

With so much going on right now in the world I find it hard to beleive that nothing is 'not worth mentioning'. It's not my fault you're life is filled with work and study ... perhaps a button that reads 'firemedic' will help lighten up the study tension a little.

Ask for a comment and you will receive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counters