Monday, January 09, 2006

Back to the Books

Boy does time fly when deadlines are approching, It seems like yesterday I found out I was accepted to Paramedic school. That was over 4 months ago. So school for me starts in a week and as everyday passes and the start date gets closer I wonder what school is going to be like. Now you are all thinking, Paul how dumb are you school is the same where ever you go. Well trueish though this school is distant ed, so no regular classes just lots and lots of home learning. Seeing as how I have never approched education this was before I am curious to see how it works and how well it will work for me. Oh well, I guess less worrying and more advanced studying are in order.

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So .. Paul ... you going to post another entry up here or what?

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME
WHY, I DON'T GET WHY
YOU SAID YOU WOULD CALL
YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE THERE
AND YOUR NOT
IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE
DO YOU USE YOUR LINES ON ALL GIRLS
YOU BROKE MY HEART YOU MANIPULATING LIAR.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counters