Saturday, January 28, 2006

Let the Posts Roll

So here I sit, waiting for an Ambulance Call, studying from my Physical Exam textbook. Why you would care about that I'm not sure but thats what I am doing. Why am I posting while I should be studying you ask? Well the answer that was simple, all the words in the text book had started to flow together and when that happens, me thinks it is time to take a little break. It is really hard to learn about the devices used for a physical exam if all the words look like the script for charlie brown's parents. So I have now come the the realisation that this post has no substance, but thats not my fault, its your fault for spending the time reading my blog and pressureing me into posting more. So there. Its all on you now. And that's all I have for today.

Out.
Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counters