Friday, October 06, 2006

WOW

So anther week of school in Lac La Biche has come and gone, this one was a little different though. I am now done my first year of Paramedic School. WOOOO!!!! All the dry boring stuff is now out of the way and onto the stuff I came to school to learn. This also means that I am accually able to poke my head out for air for the first time in a while, and it feels good. I know it won't last long, only a week in fact, but it still feels good. So what does this mean, well it means I shall acually have some time to post things, but for now I was bushed so off to bed I go.

Paul

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Federico Perazzoni said...

Interesting....

:-)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger AA said...

Congrats. You've worked hard to be able to pop your head out for a little while.

Posting is always good, but at the same time so is going to bed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Hit Counters